It’s been a slow couple of weeks on Kickstarter, but I’ve got a new one for you today.
This week, we have Revolutionaries; “Revolutionaries is a new roleplaying game set during the American Revolution, 1775 to 1783. You take on the role of a newly initiated member of the Culper spy ring, and are thrown into a world of secrets, with danger at every turn. You will be trained and taught the hidden art of espionage, sabotage, tactics, esoteric rituals, and combat. Your adventures may take you from the battlefields of Trenton and Saratoga to the frost bitten tundra of Valley Forge, or within the shady basement meetings of Philadelphia’s Tun Tavern. You will become the perfect spy.” Currently, the project is at $6,720 of its $13,000 goal. It has another 23 days so I’m keeping my fingers crossed for this one to get funded.
And now, the updates:
- Circle of Blood is at $28,495 and has 10 days remaining on its campaign.
- Critters Below was successfully funded and ended its campaign at $20,421. Pre-orders are available.
- Helionox: Deluxe Edition was successfully funded and ended its campaign at $81,992. Late pledges/pre-orders are not available at this time.
- Killbots is at $15,388 and has 4 days remaining on its campaign.
- Rise of Tribes was successfully funded and ended its campaign at $386,887. Pre-orders are available.
- Underleague is at $9,772 and has 8 days remaining on its campaign.
- Zombicide: Green Horde was successfully funded (big surprise there) and ended its campaign at $5,004,614. Late pledges are available.