Hello, friends! It’s been a couple of weeks since I put one of these up. Kickstarter had a bit of a slow patch. Today, though, I have a few new ones for you. Let’s take a look.
First up, we have Sakura; a game where “the players aim to play cards without taking any tricks. They have to play two cards each time, one on each side of the Jin-Jang card following the rules. The players are aided in their success by several characters, who require payment (coins). The best tactician will earn the least points by managing their coins the best and will win the favor of the goddess and glory will be theirs till next spring.” Currently, the project is at $6,699 of its $3,525 goal, so it is already fully funded. It has another 17 days to go if you want to check it out.
Next up (and the project that I am the most amped up about this week), we have A Song of Ice & Fire: Tabletop Miniatures Game; “A Song of Ice & Fire: Tabletop Miniatures Game is a competitive miniatures game for two or more players. Each player controls one of the Great Houses of Westeros, commanding battlefield units, recruiting legendary Heroes, and manipulating the political stage, in the attempt to claim the greatest prize of all: The Iron Throne. Featuring House Stark and House Lannister, the Starter Set comes with over one hundred amazing, preassembled miniatures that are ready to play out of the box! All-new sculpts are based off original art created for the game by our crew under the direct supervision of George R.R. Martin and Dark Sword Miniatures, to ensure that the game delivers what fans have been envisioning for years.” Currently, the project is at $755,601 of its $300,000 goal. Like every other CMON Kickstarter, this one is just blowing the goal out of the water. It has another 16 days to go too, so it’s only going up from here.
Last, but certainly not least, we have Visitor in Blackwood Grove; ” A spacecraft crashes in Blackwood Grove, and the Kid is the only one watching. Federal agents hunt down the signal, but no one can get near the craft due to its crushing forcefield. Why can some objects pass through the forcefield, but others are repelled? Hiding in the craft, the Visitor hopes the Kid can figure out the rule before the Agents and help it escape. The Agents want to dissect the Visitor and keep the ship. Experiment with what can pass through, figure out the rule, and win in this asymmetric game of teamwork and inductive reasoning.” Currently, the project is at $9,153 of its $9,000 goal, so it is also fully funded. It has another 23 days to go.
And now, the updates:
- Bushido Breaker is at $7,791 and has 16 days remaining on its campaign.
- Circle of Blood was successfully funded and ended its campaign at $48,606. Late pledges/pre-orders are not available at this time.
- Cthulhu: Rise of the Cults is at $53,984 and has 47 hours remaining on its campaign.
- Night Forest is at $4,895 and has 10 days remaining on its campaign.
- Revolutionaries is at $12,582 and has 48 hours remaining on its campaign.
- Seven Season Soup was canceled.
- Underleague was successfully funded and ended its campaign at $18,712. Late pledges/pre-orders are not available at this time.
- Who Goes There? is at $241,721 and has 9 days remaining on its campaign.