Another week, another post about my inability to control myself on Kickstarter. Let’s get to it.
The one, and only, project this week is Legends of Sleepy Hollow; “In Legends of Sleepy Hollow, players take on the roles of four residents of Tarry Town — undertaker Jeremiah Pincke, Revolutionary War veteran Matthias Geroux, minister Elijah Kappel, and tanner Emily Van Winkle — in a cooperative, miniatures-based campaign game full of secrets and twists. During the game, players will use their action pool to move around the evocative maps, investigate mysteries, interact with their environment, and unleash powerful attacks and abilities unique to each character.” Currently, the project is at $49,579 of its $49,000 goal, so it is fully funded. It has another 19 days to go if you’re interested in backing this one.
What Am I Backing All the Way?
Nothing, at the moment, actually. Not from this week anyway. In fact, I ended pulling my full pledge out of Patriots & Redcoats from last week because I decided it probably wouldn’t see much playtime in amongst my current collection.
What’s My Favorite Project This Week?
Wow, that’s a tough call. I guess my favorite project this week is Legends of Sleepy Hollow. Go figure, right?
And now, the updates:
- DinoGenics is at $74,772 and has 10 days remaining on its campaign.
- End of the Trail is at $17,095 and has 10 days remaining on its campaign.
- Endure the Stars 1.5 is at $94,422 and has 50 hours remaining on its campaign.
- Highlander – The Duel is at $16,618 and has 3 hours remaining on its campaign.
- Human Punishment was successfully funded and ended its campaign at $42,469. Late pledges/pre-orders are not available at this time.
- Nightfall at Camp Havenwood was not successfully funded.
- Panzer Orders is at $6,830 and has 11 days remaining on its campaign.
- Patriots & Redcoats is at $10,866, is now fully funded, and has 13 days remaining on its campaign.
- Trench was successfully funded and ended its campaign at $23,679. Pre-orders are available.
- Tsukuyumi – Full Moon Down is at $75,542 and has 13 days remaining on its campaign.
- Venture the Fog: Hydra was cancelled.
- War Titans: Invaders Must Die! was not successfully funded.
- Wreck and Ruin is at $10,162 and has 11 days remaining on its campaign. It is highly unlikely that it will be funded at this point.