Three new ones for you this week. Let’s have at it.
First up, we have Full Moon Jacket; “a fast paced co-operative squad based miniature game that is easy to pick up and play for new players and provides tactical depth for seasoned war game veterans. Your goal as elite soldiers is to locate, defend and extract the Colonel. Use your unique abilities and signature equipment to find bigger more powerful weapons, set traps and craft items to survive the night as endless Werewolves spawn throughout the Vietnam Jungle.” Currently, the project is at $38,683 of its $45,949 goal. With another 24 days to go, I think this one will most likely get funded.
Next up, we have Okko Chronicles; “a game for 2-5 players which plays between 60-90 minutes. Set in the heart of the Palace of Mists, the legendary comic book hero Okko and his traveling companions must hunt down powerful Oni (demons) and thwart their dark conspiracies. During each game, one of the players will take the role of the Oni and their lackeys as they attempt to achieve their objectives without revealing themselves or being forced to flee by the Heroes. Meanwhile, one to four players take on the role of Okko’s legendary band of demon hunters as they carry out their investigation to uncover the identity of the Oni hidden among the palace’s residents.” Currently, the project is at $87,716 of its $46,435 goal, so it is already funded. It has another 18 days to go and it already has 10 stretch goals unlocked.
Last, but not least, we have Root; “a game of woodland might and right. Stalk the woods as one of the Vagabonds, seize the initiative with the Eyrie birds of prey, rule over your subjects as the Marquise de Cat, or command the Woodland Alliance to create a new order. With creatures and cunning, you’ll rule a fantastic forest kingdom in the ultimate asymmetric game of adventure and war.” Currently, the project is at $143,409 of its $24,000 goal, so, yes, it is very much fully funded. It has another 23 days to go as well.
What Am I Backing All the Way?
I have an early bird pledge in for Okko Chronicles, but, with it being this close to the end of the year, that’s a lot of money to put down and I don’t know whether or not I’ll end up keeping it just yet. I’m pretty on the fence about Root as well.
What’s My Favorite Project This Week?
Okko Chronicles, hands down. The comics were great and you may recall one of my earliest reviews being for a miniatures skirmish game called Okko: Era of the Asagiri that happens to be from the same IP. This looks like a huge step up from that and I’m excited to see how it pans out.
And now, the updates:
- DinoGenics is at $90,609 and has 3 days remaining on its campaign.
- End of the Trail is at $18,867 and has 3 days remaining on its campaign.
- Endure the Stars 1.5 was successfully funded and ended its campaign at $128,392. Late pledges/pre-orders are not available at this time.
- Highlander – The Duel was successfully funded and ended its campaign at $16,864. Late pledges/pre-orders are not available at this time.
- Legends of Sleepy Hollow is at $57,753 and has 12 days remaining on its campaign.
- Panzer Orders is at $6,951 and has 4 days remaining on its campaign.
- Patriots & Redcoats is at $13,991 and has 6 days remaining on its campaign.
- Tsukuyumi – Full Moon Down is at $83,482 and has 6 days remaining on its campaign.
- Wreck and Ruin is dead in the water at $11,478 and with 4 days remaining on its campaign.